Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

EG called in sick

At least he called this time. The last two times I showed up and he declined services. I asked the scheduler to find me another client. I have NEVER worked with EG and I think its time for them to move me on. I got a new client today. M This is the guy with anger issues, bi polar disorder, retarded and what else can life throw at him?
I liked him, I met him Friday. We both love animals, I am going to see about getting him a volunteer position at the animal shelter in Nampa. I don't know if I should ask them first (warn them) or just show up with M and go for it.
I pick him up today at Two. Anticipation, and anxiety, anything new makes my stomach hurt. One day I hope to be calmer and more at peace.
ONE day I hope to live in a cottage by the sea, and everybody can go get fucked. SIGGGHHHH

No comments:

Blog Archive