Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I started to

Dainish is sick, body aches and sore throat and that constant groaning... I made a heat pack out of rice and lavender flowers. I heated it in the microwave for five minutes and put it on his sore back. He was amazed at how something so simple could work like that.
I had to sew it by hand, I gave away my new sewing machine because I can't see to thread the damn thing. Eventually I will find me a simple singer. All I need is straight stitch and zigzag, I don't need fancy stuff. I never will be a seamstress or creative like my daughter Chelsie
Janelle put Daine on her cricket phone plan, now he has a cell phone again. RELIEF! I don't like having no way to get a hold of him.
I started listening to a teacher on YouTube this morning, talking about how we let fear override our lives and prevent us from what we want to do. It was pretty good, but I lost interest when he got into the benevolent God bit. YEAH YEAH YEAH.
I might go back and try again when my mind is better able to be reigned in. Whenever!
I want to know how to over ride fear. Fear has been my main source of misery since I was able to form thoughts. Fear of being left, fear of not being loved, fear of saying something stupid. Fear to try, fear not to try. Get rid of fear you get rid of most of your hangups.
NOW I have fear of commitment, but so to most eligible men my age, so that keeps me safe, ha ha ha

No comments:

Blog Archive