Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sheer Genius


Sunday!! No one asked me. It crept up too fast, and I haven't done the mountain of paperwork that I have to turn in tomorrow. AND James is jumping on the keyboard again, I am going to withhold food from Mr.fat-asstanstic if he doesn't knock it off. I was trying to read a book last night while watching CSI-Newyork and he planted himself on my chest. I can feel the acid coming up my esophagus now, and being aware of it makes me even more anxious. I have had two attacks in the last week, and I can't see any rhyme or reason. If I am having the annoying tickle in my throat and my voice keeps catching when I talk, I Expect I will have a breathing attack somewhere in the dark reaches of the night, but then nothing happens and I sleep through the night. THEN when I have a relatively good day, I wake up gasping for air with only the barking sound of my vocal cords spasm. The dog runs under the bed and the cats scatter. Daine usually jumps out of bed and comes running to see if I need assistance. I have no warning. I can't tell when I will and when I won't.
I went to the animal shelter on Orchard on Friday, the strong cat urine smell was nearly my un-doing. I was going to volunteer with MD but I Don't think I really could stand it for an hour. I had no voice the rest of the day. HOW do the caretakers stand it? It has got to be doing some damage to their lungs, I mean this is eye watering cat piss smell like I have never endured before. Maybe MD and I will go to Caldwell and volunteer there with the animal control there. He would probably like that better, there is more for him to do.
NOW the rest of my day, vacuum, take out garbage,dust, laundry, change the cat box. Break into song and dance.... Play with grand daughter.

No comments:

Blog Archive