Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Name that Gawd Awful Smell

Now its mold. Keeping the house moist with the vaporizer has had its set back. I have decided that I don't feel good today. I really tried to feel good. Cough cough, and I can feel the acid creeping up my esophagus, and the nasty taste in my mouth. My clothes are getting too big, odd because I am still fat as butter. I was going to clean, instead I baked an egg-less chocolate cake and I can't keep out of it. Daine said it's too Chocolaty. So it will be left to me to eat it. I am going to dive back into my Mary Stewart book after I bitch. Daine put the Karaoke machine on today, and we sang some songs, before I tossed the machine into the trash. Stupid (*)&*&*#@))$!! thing never did work properly. My voice really sux. Daine assured me I can still sing, but I know I can't. The vocal cord dysfunction has stolen most of my sweet notes. IT matters dammit. Singing was one thing that was solely mine. Something I did that did not require great effort, something that came easy. Now it's gone too. Many dreams have died.
SIGH, I hear music, I open my mouth to sing, I know what sound is supposed to come out. Instead it sounds like a well worn violin string. Like the notes were there once, you can almost hear it through the strain, but it is not there. I hear Mother's voice somehow. I never thought she could sing, she said she did once. I never believed her... now... is this what I get? I have doubted the truth more then once and been proven wrong, but I want my notes back.

No comments:

Blog Archive