Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A day at Walters Ferry


This is my 12 year old son and Me. I think the time is just around the corner when he won't want to be seen with me, so I am enjoying him as much as I can.
Tonie?
I can say "best friend" can't I? I have never met such a wonderful open upbeat woman.
I am proud you are my friend.
Sunday Tonie suggested Walters Ferry for an outing. We loved it.
Tonie you are an angel on earth!
My 12 year old viking liked it too. Its so good to take him places, we don't have money, in fact we are below poverty level right now, I expect this situation to right itself, but I have been expecting that for a long time.
Walters Ferry is free, you just have to get there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't bother about the poverty- you're right. It will right itself. SOON. Keep the faith.

I love the way he's clinging at your arm- cute! I like the hair covering his eyes too :)

Yay for Tonie and for Walters Ferry and for one cool mum!

Anonymous said...

Free Stuff:sunrise,sunset,flowers,trees,lakes and rivers,birds,animals,sunshine, starlight,moonlight,running,walking, breathing, eating, snuggling, hugging,smiling, laughing,tickling,getting,tickled,singing and the list goes on.

Dusky Dawn said...

Dear Warrior in me;
I sure do like how you think!
Thanks
Glena

Blog Archive