Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Doctor's Office called 14 days and counting.

The official news is in.
Made me wait long enough I grumble.
Severe inflamation of the stomach, (no duh) the stomach empties out properly, which means I will probably get the operation to stop the acid reflux. and the nodules are cancer free. Don't know what they will do about the over production of acid though.
No Cancer. I have to say that I am somewhat thankful for this experience, it gave me new perspective on how people feel when they are terminal, it made me realize that there is so much junk in our lives that is un-important. Reminded me to be true to myself and fight for myself, no one else fights for me like I do.
Thank You Thank You!!

1 comment:

One who has been changed said...

Always nice to see where someone has rec'd good news and not having cancer is news that ranks high in the good news category. On the other front is issue that we are actually all terminal. But good news is that God loves us and His son Jesus the Christ died for our sins so we would not have to pay the price. Check out book of John in the Bible. Also may your acid reflux be eliminated soon. May you have a blessed day!

Blog Archive