Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HA! Fireflys is stuck in my head

It is whimsical, sad, and sweet.
$100.00 appeared in my checking account!! oh YAY!
No more beans for us.
Yesterday, I had three chicken patties in the freezer, I was planning on making a meal for Daine and me. I got home and he had eaten all three of them. After the first initial disappointment, I told him it isn't that you ate them, it's that you ate all of them, you ate my dinner too. He was nearly in tears, that isn't my goal to make him cry, my goal is to make him think.
Sigh.. he is still such a child, I love him so fiercly. How can I teach him when my heart is so tender toward him. I have not given him survival skills, I have sheltered and spoiled him.
Ahh well, I am buying two bags of frozen chicken patties. If only he would serve them with a bun, they would fill his empty belly better.

3 comments:

Dusky Dawn said...

Just dropping by for free advertisment? :))

Unknown said...

It's so great when an unexpected "gift" shows up just when you need it so badly! I hope you enjoyed the "bean-less" dinner!!

Melānija said...

Nice blog,agree..

Blog Archive