Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

More fun 25424

24 hour Stomach Ph Test. They make you snort a syringe full of numbing liquid till you feel you are going to drown, then they put a tube in your snout with huge beads on it, while they count how deep it's going. then they pour saline solution on your tongue and tell you to swallow while you are laying flat on your back...more feelings of drowning. After 20 times of that they pull that tube out and put a smaller one in, every time I breath or swallow the damn thing pulls on my sinus. The technician did say, that my swallowing was very good, but the acid ph was sure high in my stomach.... duh. I Think my vision is clouded in my left eye, my nose is dripping.it hurt my ears when they put the first tube in. I have no idea the connection there. I had a few moments of panic. NOW I have to wait until tomorrow to have this thing removed. Eating is hell, it makes the tube go deeper in my stomach, then it slides back up when it hits the end of it's leash. The tube is connected to a box that hangs around my neck and records stomach data.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Ewwwwwwww.....and frickin' OWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Blog Archive