Search This Blog

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sunday

I would like to enjoy Sunday, but there is always the feeling of impending doom. Meaning Monday. I hate my job so much, that it screws up Sunday for me.
The merry-go-round starts again. Not knowing if there are cancellations, getting sent to the wrong place, being spied on. Dealing with difficult children in public places.
What I want, is a new car and a big box of money sent to me. I don't want to work, I want to pay off my college loan, and other acrued debts, and live by the sea, and be left the hell alone..amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great plan, can I join??? Love it!!

i love love said...

i really miss the idle sundays which i usually start with pancakes and hot choco...im now on a low fat diet..trying not to mess up with a day weight loss program i started with my best friend

Blog Archive