Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Ahhh the peckerheads!

I may have made a mistake buying a record album from Italy, that now they say is shipping from France. Doggone it. Just when Gerry Rafferty died, I found his album from 1972. Stealer's Wheel -Ferguslie Park. I had owned the album when I was 15. I don't know what happened to it, I think it was when I got very religious and at the encouragement of a dear Baptist Minister I sold all my record albums to keep the devil out of my home. Poor gullible fool that I was.
The first red flag was the shipping was advertised as 4 dollars, but became 16 after I won the bidding. So I paid 36 dollars total for an album I had originally paid 5 bucks for. Then I e-mailed the company and asked how I could track the shipment. they said I couldn't. I shall write a scathing review.
Anyhoo, the third thing that irritated me was them saying they sent it out, but they didn't actually send it out until three days later. Estimated time of arrival is January 21. It isn't here... OK, I do not trust them to start with because they misrepresented the facts three times. In baseball terms, they would be OUT!
So I wait.. I hope I get it, I want to listen to "who cares" over and over. I find I can still sing it.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

good luck.

sorry. that's all I've got.

:0)

Blog Archive