Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Goodbye, he says Three years.. of judgement, withdrawal. guess it is time for goodbye then.
I haven't a lot to say, I am too busy trying to keep my head above water, and I am more than a little afraid. Those people who call themselves friends, have conditions, regulations, contracts, rules, I don't call that frienship.
If you love someone you must accept them. Funny, many people don't get that.
Love has Rules one must follow. True, we shouldn't push to the limit. All I asked is acceptance, support. I feel very free, lately. When everyone goes, and I am left alone, I still have my self respect. I still think I did the best I could do. Next time, I should pull out the crystal ball before I jump into a new situation... SHIT I did it again, oh well Roseburg here I come. My best friend is coming with me. The one that I Fight for, the one I will always love the best. Baby Bennet.

No comments:

Blog Archive