Search This Blog

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Florida in six days


I don't fly, if I were meant to fly I would have wings.
If I think about it now, I will be worrying for the next six days.
It will be fun... I will like it..
I DON'T want to go.
Malabar Florida... What am I thinking, trying to please everyone again.. Over analyzing what is best for me again.

I should have said no when I had the chance, now because of being dependable, people counting on me, I must go.

It's coming up too fast. six days.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Glena,

Isn't that what a lot of us seem to do at one time or another... try to please everyone else.

But, if you're going to go... going to fulfill that "pleasing duty" what better place to go to then Florida. It's a short trip... 6 days... enjoy!

Take care.

Also, thanks for the post to my guestbook on the blog. It's good to see folks are reading it still.

fyrcop

Blog Archive