Search This Blog

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Raccoon Eyes and Fuzzy Hair

I figured out an important pondering.. .It goes like this, Chelsie told me this ( my youngest daughter) a man looks at me and thinks beautiful! He could never hope to catch a butterfly so fair... Then by luck, somehow he catches me, opens his hands and looks and says, " HEY WAIT! It's a bug...."I think it was Greta Garbo that said, Men always want to go to bed with Greta Garbo, but they wake up in the morning with just me... There is something to that, the mystery is gone in the morning when I got raccoon eyes and fuzzy hair.
NOT that I am Greta Garbo, or who ever it was that said that. Somebody said it, I read it somewhere.
Anyway.. I like mornings, I like waking up with the gift of the " morning wood fairy" It would be a shame to waste such a gift. Sigh... Celibacy sux rocks.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Why in the hell would you think you'd be a bug?

...and woody mornings are meant to be... harvested.

fyrcop

Blog Archive