Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2005

Scary Old BEEoch

I really dislike that saying, "It could always be worse."
I dislike "Money doesn't buy happiness." As well.
Neither does poverty, PEOPLE!
I am not one of the "privilege" people.

I am however quite pleased with circumstances at this unexpected moment. I am at peace in spite of the fact that I live in a room off someone's garage, I am covered in cat hair, and I've had nothing to eat and I slept, maybe four hours last night.

The lack of sleep due to reading assignment after assignment, watching the time fly and wishing I "got it"

In week one I think I am most overwhelmed.

My brain hasn't grasped thinking in this manner yet.

YET! Meaning I think I am going to get it.

Last night inbetween the total chaos of kids, books and mess, I managed to dye the cat orange. He didn't care

The kid's say, "Gramma you're funny." I am not.

Prince Caspian is evil, he needed a skunk stripe down his back. Only it's not white, it's orange. I have no idea what made me think of it. I was tipping the Viking's hair and the kitten got in the way. As always whatever I am doing Caspian has to be involved.

If I am cooking, Caspian is stealing scraps, if I am reading he parks himself on my book. If I am typing he lays on the keyboard. I have a canopy on my bed. He likes to swing off the material like a small furry Tarzan.

No rest for the wicked applies to Prince Caspian.

Today I want to be invisible.

Today I don't want to appear as the oddity that I am.

I would go home, but I might miss something and I am sure I don't want to look at the black kitten with the orange stripe.

No comments:

Blog Archive