Search This Blog

Saturday, December 03, 2005

To Whom it may concern... or not

So why? I thought I could write anything.
When it becomes an assignment my hands feel tied. Today I have played mah jong, talked to Anna, traded ideas for baby names with Janelle,Read reviews,stalled, read the news, talked to the dog,listened to Blue Oyster Cult,drank coffee,Stalled, played mah jong again. SIGH
ok, focus...
Two Theatre assignments:
A review on
Stones in his Pockets &
A Christmas Carol..
A paper on Creationism versus Evolution with a few comments thrown in on Charles Darwin and my highly exalted opinion... I KNOW the English Professor sighs with dread when he sees my happy face in class. KNOWING it doesn't stop me.
it should stop me but I have always been a social idiot.
STUDY Pshychology... EWWW Two Assignments in Philosophy.. its a real YAWN.
hmm is it still snowing? does the dog want a biscuit? Are the kids hungry? What is Anna doing?

No comments:

Blog Archive