Search This Blog

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Dating


At work,Chuck said he would put a phone number in my cell phone, then he laughed and looked embarrassed, as he tried to speak again, Mark interrupted as per normal, and began going on about himself, and Chuck smiled gave me a salute and went back to work. The next morning Chuck tried to ask me what I was going to do for the weekend, Mark interrupted and began going on about his plans. Chuck looked sheepish, saluted me and went back to work. I would have said, YES.

I told Sharkman that I would go out with Chuck, as long as S is not single, I am not committed. Brave words when all I want is to be with S.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Yikes! Good luck with that.....

Dusky Dawn said...

Yeah, I create my own hell to wallow in.

Blog Archive