Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wart Hogs in the work place


The evening watch at the shopko distribution center was uneventful. Then Mark came in at six AM loaded for bear. I was the primary target. I was not in the mood. I told him to shut up. Among other things, his look of shocked surprise was well worth the effort. So I called my supervisor and gave him the heads up, I told him, to please get me off that site or they will be filing a missing person's report on the wart hog in charge.
Lord Mark is so vile and pompass. He tried to tell me that I must never have an evening off without his approval. I told him that I only take orders and I hadn't asked for the evening off, it had been arranged from management. As usual he didn't listen and went on and on for a total of fifteen unbearable minutes.
Not only is he boring, never listens, talks incessantly, his teeth are rotten and he always spits on me when he gets too close. IF someone is going to spit on me, it better be Steve in a moment of passion.

No comments:

Blog Archive