Search This Blog

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Man oh Man

I feel like I got hit with a truck. My whole body aches, my feet hurt too much to walk on. My bones pop when I move and my arms are numb.
Thursday I went to school till eight PM, then to work,after work I went to humanities class in the morning. Half hour drive home then bed. Four hours of sleep, then I got up to get the kids from school. My phone was buggy so I left it home and took the kids to Jack in the box. I feel terrible. After Janelle got home I took a nap, then I went upstairs to be company for her. All I did was doze off and snore loudly so she couldn't hear the TV show she wanted to watch.
I took ibuprofen, the pain should subside in a few hours. I am going to get me some good shoes, enough of this pain, I already threw away two pairs that were worn out. I Have a thing about throwing shoes away, but I made myself.
The brown lace ups I have had since Daine was a baby, and the black flats are about five years old. They are both very worn out. I put the miles on when I walk.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

YIKES! Feel better, girlie!!!!!

Blog Archive