Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2007

Dramatica (Orgy) Its a band ok???



It has been a collision course into Dramatica these last two days, if I were to tell the tale, it would sound like sarcastic humor.
Last night I had the rice that would not cook, while I was standing in the kitchen staring at the pan daring it to remain hard, I looked up to see the cd rack fall over in slow motion. Five hundred cd's being spread with precision over the living room carpet. The screw was still stuck in the rack. That sucked. The UTI I have been fighting was bad, and I hurt, I wanted to stay home and skip going to drug class. I went, it got worse, I had to leave early, the fun part was telling the ex cop why I had to leave. (can't say, "MY PEE PEE HURTS!") Anyway, Daine and I had a talk about his challenged hygiene and came up with a solution we can both live with, or else I take him to Dr.Holinhishead. He agreed to work on them again.
We watched Labyrinth for the umpteenth time and loved each others
company. I think we beat David Bowie to most of the good lines. I realized I had been watching that stupid movie for about twenty years now.
Health and Welfare called last night and got threatening. I was to drive fifty miles and get all the paperwork on the non existent Dad delivered. DAMMIT, nothing has changed, I don't know where he is , I don't want to know, and the man is ill, they should leave him alone. Talk about the government beating on a dead horse. THEY would, and require a form to fill out that the horse was indeed dead.
I turned it in, the woman helping me, was laughing her butt off. (WHAT DID I SAY?) she said I had made her day. That's nice considering I am having such a lousy one. On the way in a semi was laying on its back wheels up, that is a strange sight, one I don't want to see again too soon, I am hoping no one was killed.
Took me a long time to get to Boise, I would have liked to stay and shop, but I had to hurry back to Meridian, because Steve wanted to have my oil changed on my car. Steve got busy, as SO FUCKING USUAL and I had to drive on home to Nampa.
He cannot be there for me, all his best plans are thwarted by something, and I am tired of being emotionally empty and discarded.
Consider I have had three date offers this week, that I turned down, all for what? because I am not single? I am not? Really!
OH well, usually jerks ask me out, men who want something for nothing and don't like putting a little effort into anything. I like men too, just the nice ones don't ask me out.

No comments:

Blog Archive