Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

No More Mr. Nice Guy

Last night the cat ran away, but I caught him, in the excitement, I lost the keys.
Fortunately I made a set of house keys for everyone last night, and I had a hidden car key.
I have not found my keys yet.
Today I knew how much money I had for food, and was trying to spend it accordingly.
All hell broke loose, a manager had to re do the whole food order, and I was feeling kinda down.
He was so kind and understanding that I felt better. I was on the verge of tears, and blushing profusely.
When I got home, Sherman decided that I do not get enough exercise so he took off. I chased him all over the complex with the bags of groceries sitting neatly on my porch.
EVENTUALLY he decided I was out of breath and he would come home.
I am making banana muffins in a few minutes and he is NOT getting one. Stupid dog.

No comments:

Blog Archive