Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2007

Boys are so sweet


Mother's day

Everyone that knows me well, knows that I have a certain fondness for halloween. I was denied it for so many years because of my religious affiliation. NOW throwing caution to the wind, I collect halloween things. I had a ceramic Jack'o'lantern that someone made for me, and I loved it. I broke it cleaning the house one day.
I was feeling kind of bad and I said, "Oh well, nothing is safe when I clean house." Daine expressed sympathy and nothing else was ever said.
HE made me one in school for mother's day, isn't that the most thoughtful thing?
I can only imagine him explaining to his teacher that he had to make a halloween ornament for his mother on mother's day... sigh, she already thinks I am not playing with a full deck.

No comments:

Blog Archive