Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2007

why does doing the right thing feel like crap?


He didn't even remember our date. He acted annoyed when I asked him where he was. I was so mad that I couldn't talk to him. What was this;the 555th time he shined me on? So after my visit with Armentrout I really weighed the right and wrong things about this relationship. I dumped him by e-mail. I expect he deserves no more than that. The worse part is he hasn't even responded to me. It is like I never existed for him, and perhaps that was the problem all along. I should be proud for having the strength to tell him goodbye, but instead I know how much I will miss his quick wit and sweet smile, sigh... and those gorgeous blue eyes.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

One word for you, chickie.


ASSHOLE


Blue eyes or not, he doesn't deserve your attention.

I think giving him the boot by email is perfect.

Blog Archive