Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

they will get you everytime


I had an enjoyable morning with my oldest daughter and grand daughter #3. I came home and took a nap, the landscapers came and mowed the lawn and blew grass through the window, and sprayed water on my computer, so I got up and closed windows.
IT was supposed to be the morning with Steven... something came up, what a surprise. I am getting a life without him.
Meanwhile my clean couch cover that I washed is spotted with grass and god knows what else. I hung it outside...sigh.
OH and my grades were nothing to brag about. All C's one B, it could have been much worse, I told you I hit the wall this semester. SIGH no big rewards for me.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

We had a HUGE storm on Tuesday and I left a window open. I had debris all over my sheer curtains. Icky.

Glad you passed the classes. I remember a couple that I, uh....didn't. LOL. Just move on.

Blog Archive