Search This Blog

Monday, July 02, 2007

It's Monday after the blue moon


I slept till nine I am a sloth. Last night at work I flooded over all my pads, and there was nothing to do but go into the bathroom and wrap more pads around my saturated panties. Of course I was not allowed to go home, and I had to stand and suffer for three more hours, it could have been worse, it could have been the beginning of my shift. I guess I pack extra clothes from now on. What do you tell your co-workers? I don't know what the etiquette is for Auntie Floe. I think most men would rather NOT know about that stuff. I work with all men. But for now, I know this will be an ongoing problem, I flow very heavy, and its only about an hour grace time for my pads and tampons put together. It is lovely going through the change. I hear that I am getting it pretty easy.

No comments:

Blog Archive