Search This Blog

Friday, July 06, 2007

More Weirdness


My rent is now caught up minus 83 dollars. What a relief that is! Now we have a home, at least till the next short pay check (snicker)
So now I think I am so smart, I put 75 dollars on my charge card, sixty of it to be used for gas to and from work, and 15 in case I don't plan for lunch. I go to stinker station yesterday and attempt to put some gas in the car, the card is declined. I do not understand this, so I go inside, and they of course ask for ID and eyeball me over like a criminal. NOTE: I was wearing my security uniform with a name badge that clearly has my picture and name displayed on it. I also provided my drivers license. I thought he looked pretty asinine, and in my irritation I asked, "JOSH" to please enunciate when he spoke...I hate mumblers. The card still declined and I feeling pathetic dug through my purse and found three dollars in change to put "ONE WHOLE GALLON" in the tank. I was on empty...sigh...
When I got to work I called the charge card company and after needless music to be held hostage to, (also it was static) I got a "live" one, who put me on hold for another "live" one. Eventually it was brought to my attention that there was an $89 dollar charge from Maryland ( I live in IDAHO@#$%#!!) that I did not authorise, but somehow have to prove that I did not authorise this charge. It is the guilty till proven innocent routine.

No comments:

Blog Archive