Search This Blog

Sunday, July 01, 2007

ooooh I beg for you ( still remains)

Our bed we live, our bed we sleep
Making love and I become you -
Flesh is warm with naked feet
Stabbing thorns and you become me
Oh, I beg for you, you know I beg for you.
She holds my hand we share a laugh,
Sipping orange blossom breezes -
Love is still and sweat remains
A cherished gift unselfish feeling...
Oh, Id beg for you, you know Ill beg for you.
She tells me things, I listen well
Drink the wine and save the water -
Skin is smooth, I steal a glance
Dragon flies gliding over...
Oh, I beg for you - you know I beg for you

Pick a song and sing a yellow nectarine
Take a bath, Ill drink the water that you leave
If you should die before me -
Ask if you can bring a friend
Pick a flower, hold your breath
And drift away...

No comments:

Blog Archive