Search This Blog

Monday, December 29, 2008

Dancing in the shadow of the dark


I am confused. For one never allowed in your life, or in your home, has no rights to you, then you have no reason to expect me to wait by the phone? as I have.
and you ended the conversation without saying anything that I could understand. Do you want to move on? You must do what you think is right, as I always try to do as well.
Then why do I feel like I have missed something very important?
Just so you know, I am trying as best I can, and I never meant you any harm, but I will accept what verdict you come up with.
I was sure it couldn't go on for long anyway.I do not lie, but you do not trust me.
Too many things are always left un-said, and I do not like the dark.
One who is night blind must always travel in the light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love needs commitment and communication to survive. Loneliness needs nothing to thrive.
Do not choose loneliness. "Fight" for what not only for what you want, but what you need, love.

Blog Archive