Search This Blog

Friday, January 02, 2009

It is 2009



It is the new year, I cannot stop time no matter how I beg and plead. Once I was a twenty year old trying my best to fit into the scheme of things, now I am a fifty something still trying to do the same thing.
Someone said the more things change the more they stay the same.
People come and go into my life, I try to make sense of things, but as always, I take the good, leave the rest and know that whatever happens, I am most happiest with myself. I am alone, and it is good.
Sigh it is good, to be an excellent cook, and still sing in a loud clear voice. A voice flawed by time, but still good remotely.
Eyes are still big and green, hands are showing signs of age, knees.. don't even get me started, my knees ache. My mind is cluttered with what should be, and what isn't. I will work on mind clutter for my new year resolution. I will try my best to be honest with others, but mostly I must strive to be honest with myself.

No comments:

Blog Archive