Search This Blog

Saturday, January 03, 2009

O1_03_09


This is the last day off forever. I will begin working every day, and drive to Boise three days a week. and wish for something else. I heard something new, there is such a thing called Tax Credit Apartments, they go by your income.
Someone said, you probably will pay 260.00 a month. WHAT? I said, I cannot even begin to pay the 588.00 I am trying to pay now. I am three months behind, and my college money will go to catching up, then what? My income isn't going to cover rent even working seven days a week.Because I don't average 8 hours a day, but I must take what I get and suck it up and quit grousing about it. HUH? I need to be THANKFUL.
Grateful, some people don't even have work coming in, and while I was in the office yesterday, there were several calls for people looking for work. The office manager said, Twenty a day, and they are not hiring. OTAY< Glena needs an attitude adjustment.
EVEN So.. Grumpy says, what about an 8 hour job we like? WHAT ABOUT THAT????

No comments:

Blog Archive