Search This Blog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Morning after Let Down



Ya Know... that was one of the best times I ever had. Totally innocent and sweet. Simple enjoying the company of someone who is as un-complicated as a child. Makes me want to hand over the world without a backward glance. Now I am quietly contemplating four loaves of cranberry bread baked fresh this morning, a rug that needs vacuuming, dishes that need to be washed, laundry that needs to be finished, and business with Cesar that needs to be handled. I had a sad letter from him this morning and I do not know how I feel about that actually. I answered him back with honesty and temperance. Such as I can, I am so blunt at times. BUT I did mention a few things that have remained un-said. I don't do "UN-SAID" very well. Everyone knows that. Don't ask Glena anything unless you are prepared for the unvarnished truth.

No comments:

Blog Archive