Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fired? sorta

this company has taken away the control of the care giver and given it to the client. I believe they have made a big mistake. I was fired from a seventeen year old paraplegic because he wanted a cuter younger care giver. (she was twenty and have a large chest) I was not to take offense to this, but I had two weeks without work because of his preference. Another woman was fired because her client thought her care giver was too fat.
Today I took in my two week resignation, and they called me later this afternoon and told me I was not welcome back and they were giving MF (the ogress) a new caregiver on Monday, and would I kindly bring her things that I purchased for her off hours now. I said I would when I pick up my pay check in the morning.I was rather shocked by their attitude. So I asked, "is there a problem?" they assured me there was not, but it felt strange, and perhaps I am being overly sensitive, but usually my instincts are quite right. So I am out of two weeks of work, but it is worth not driving fifty miles back and forth, plus all the things she has me do. It is not right for her to have a shopping day at will any time she pleases, the Medicaid states she gets one shopping day a week, but she finds all kinds or reasons, most of them life threatening why I have to do it.My boss totally supports her whims. Someone will be getting a very disgruntled Ogress on Monday, but it won't be me, and I am not sad about that, only that my reputation is important to me, and I think its just been tainted.

No comments:

Blog Archive