Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Melon Head

I still think you are a melon head. You talked to Stephanie, you tried to send her a picture of you, you lied, then you act mad at me for checking on you. YOU would not act like that if you were innocent, I would not charge down the hall naked and wet if you were looking at my cell phone, I would not care in the least. If you want this relationship to work, you are going to have to make an effort, because frankly I like you less today then I did yesterday, and I am not going to sit back and watch while you enable jack assess in your life. I am here for a brief time, either appreciate me and my honesty or if its not working for you, you need to find something that will make you happy. If its not me, then please move out, we can be friends this time.
At this point in time, you are my driver and cat box changer. You are not anything else,I can not be around people I do not trust.

1 comment:

RockiBottom said...

This is SO my life right now as well. Exactly

Blog Archive