Search This Blog

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Smoke!!


Well crap, someone caught a pancake on fire in the microwave. We had to evacuate and stand outside in the cold wind and wait for the fire fighters. I am amazed to say that the Nampa Police Force do not answer their freekin phone. I was supposed to alert them that the fourteen inmates standing outside were not committing mutiny and I was not under a hostile take over. I did drag out the smoking garbage can when we evacuated the building, I should have brought marshmallows, we could have roasted them over the smoldering fire while waiting.
My hair smells like smoke.
My bright hot orange Reebok's brought many interested comments from the inmates. I suppose a woman who would wear pink shirt and belt with hot orange Reebok's is cause for concern.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

frickin pancakes......

I want orange reeboks!!

Blog Archive