Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2009

No reason to get excited the theif, he kindly spoke.

I think its odd that he can be gone 3 days and it is like he was never here.
I sleep alone, I pile blankets up by the front door, and I clean up the puke fest from the cats this morning. I walk the dog, I fry and egg, I have a cup of tea, and it is the same.
Only the folded pile of men's clothes in the basket. Should put them by the front door in case he slips in while I am gone.
ODD ODD ODD ODD
and the only thing is I am at peace and happy.
I have quit thinking that I am wrong. Wrong to dislike all the users in his life. Thieves, crack heads, liars, users... useless people that I have no time for, I don't have to put up with them anymore. Gawd. I am glad I am alone again.
All that's left is waiting for the final talk.

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

so? Is that really it?

Done?

Dusky Dawn said...

I haven't heard from him in four days. I want things to be neatly boxed up, however I am sure I will be hauling his stuff over to his shop, he always acted like a temporary guest here... and I keep hearing that he isn't good enough for me. He is a stray, and some strays don't like being taken care of if it means having a permanent home.

Kimmie said...

I'm not nice....I'd give a warning shot and then box his stuff up and drop it at Goodwill.

Blog Archive