Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

I rearranged my bedroom. Always a nice change. Several times I got stuck behind the iron canopy bed. I am not a good planner, I start stacking and pushing furniture. Just like my life, POOR planning.
I broke the head on "the sweetest flower" a china headed baby rat that I have had for a million years. Someday when I have money coming in I will have to see if I can find another head.
I bought her in Seattle when Chelsie was three. I am certain they are not made anymore.
If I cannot find a baby rat head, (which sounds thoroughly disgusting) I will find a baby doll head and replace the broken rat head.
suddenly not attached to it anymore. Perhaps its because I am numb over asshair leaving without a word?

No comments:

Blog Archive