Search This Blog

Thursday, August 06, 2009

its raining!


I get to wear my rain boots today. I started out with my pink reef flip flops, and after wet feet have decided to switch to the pink plaid rain boots.
I had a date last night, he made me what he calls spring rolls. Tapioca/rice wraps with shrimp,bean sprouts,green onion, bean threads,and hoisin sauce. OH my goodness I ate four of them. I brought Sherman with me, I always like to go on a date with Sherman. R L has two white poodles, and Sherman was very well behaved, he made me proud.
The company was grand, I really enjoyed myself, I left around 8 pm with two beers on. I was thinking as little as I drink this could be a problem, but I made it home safely and walked Sherman to the park. R L was so nice, I enjoyed the evening immensely.
R L takes a glass and puts a little sea salt and lime in the bottom, follow with ice, and a corona beer, follow that with sea salt and lime. It was very refreshing, I will make them like that for myself, the next time I can afford beer that is.
I paid attention to how to make the spring rolls too, but he said he has to drive to some far away place to buy those tapioca rice wraps. I have eaten them from the deli at freddys so I am sure someone nearby sells them. Probably an oriental market in Boise. I will find out for sure.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

YAY!!!!!!

Love the boots....

And....I wish it would rain here, too.

Blog Archive