Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Oh how I wish it would rain


I like the lightly overcast day, and the coolness of the morning. I wish it would rain, its been hot and dry.
I have been having terrible body aches, I can get up in the morning and limp to the park with Sherman towing me. the rest of the day gets worse. I am seeing my doctor next week. I wondered if I had west Nile? I got a lot of mosquito bites when I was working at the county fair as a security guard. Or is it my thyroid? OR is it my fibromyalgia?
I have lost weight, though yesterday I ate half a bag of potato chips and they are the worst I have ever eaten. Today I will be better, something about being accountable for what I eat makes me want to snack, go figure. Spark People .com has a calorie calculator, I just enter what food I have eaten and it figures it all out. What I am eating too much of, what I need more of, and how many calories my fat ass should consume in a day. It reprimanded me about the chips. I thought it was funny. Its not something I do all the time, but when I do, I am very bad. I need some balance in my life starting today.

No comments:

Blog Archive