Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Isn't that the way? everybody's got their dues in life to pay.


Nobody loves you when you are down and out. Gyco won't hold my car insurance policy one more week... SHEESH I have been with them five years, this is the first time I couldn't pay the premium. It isn't very much money either, just a few dollars, and I don't have anything. 1/4 tank of gas, dish washer soap is out, TP is low, and its going to get very dark before the dawn.
No word from the feral cat, he never came for his things. I feel very good about this decision, not to mention the obvious fact that I have not missed him. I would have missed a man that had tried. I would have missed a man that had put a little effort into a relationship, He hasn't. WE know he hasn't and we have analyzed till we are blue in the face, and all I can drum up for him is pity. fuckinco-dependant-dramaloving-messedupscrewhead. The silly cocker has more common sense then andyroo.
I wake up at seven AM and have the morning to myself, my boy is asleep. Before he wakes its peaceful. When Dain is up, there is constant need for conversation, and he will talk my head off with information and science that I am not quite mentally prepared for. I love him to pieces but the quiet is good.
He got a small job poop scooping. Its ten dollars a week. He wanted to save for a play station three (can you imagine?) His friend Joe was having a birthday, Dain took his money and bought a gift for his friend. I felt sad inside, because I know that joe has everything he could ever want and my son does without, is this charactor building? I gotta know, because my kid has to work so hard for everything. I know that Dain does not feel sad, but I do, I wanted to give him so much more in this life, but perhaps I have given him the understanding that everything is precious?

No comments:

Blog Archive