Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

AND gregg legg

He sent me an email stating that he sees I have contacted his wife and he is not happy.
Of course this pissed me off.
I haven't thought of him in weeks, except to thank my lucky stars that he was leaving me alone.
He is paranoid. I told him that I hadn't contacted his wife and didn't know her name, and he said nice try... F>>>NICE TRY??? What the hell?
I just saw him two times, what does he think, that he made such an impression on me that I had to meet his wife? WHO he stated was his ex- and that is a lie.
I saved his paranoid e-mails in case he causes me problems later.
His name is Greggory Legg... Gregg Legg, ha ha haaaa. His parents must have known what a yuck he was going to be.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Frickin' yikes!

Blog Archive