Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

Pissed off in Idaho

Dear Harold,
At this time I am using foodstamps and have no income. I am being solicited by debt collectors day and night.
My medical insurance has been cancelled and I have severe medical problems that I cannot get medication for.
My son has no father and I have to buy second hand clothes for him. I am unable to provide him with the things he needs.
I know that you are a scam, and it isn't nice to lie to people.
Espcially people as angry as me, kindly go fuck yourself
Sincerely
Pissed off in IDaho
“He was the sort of person who stood on mountaintops during thunderstorms in wet copper armor shouting All the Gods are bastards."

Terry Pratchett



--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Sgt. Harold N. Seabrook wrote:


From: Sgt. Harold N. Seabrook
Subject: Greetings!
To:
Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 8:58 AM


Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you
as a huge surprise, I am Sgt. Harold N. Seabrook, a Georgian soldier,
serving in the Infantry battalion, Iraq.

I am desperately in need of your assistance and I have summoned up courage
to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact particulars
in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of
$8,750,000.00 USD to the states or any safe country, as far as I can be
assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.
This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

Respectfully,
Sergeant Harold N. Seabrook
Special Troops Battalion (S5) Georgian Soldier
AL-ADEL VILLAGE IRAQ

No comments:

Blog Archive