Search This Blog

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Editing

Just like that, you can edit, change, and decide to make a detour. I re-invent myself several times in a lifetime.
Abuse, hostage situation, survival of the fittest, rape, betrayal, liars.All these contribute to one's ability to trust, but my instincts are good. If someone lies in little things they have no discrepancy lying in bigger things.
Lie they do, and strive to figure me out ,deciding I have anger issues. Yeah? I might after being helpless for so many years, I might have a few things to work out, but I don't think I am alone in that. I also don't think its so bad, especially if I make a mistake, I admit it and try to make it better, if I can't make it better piss on it!
I don't really want a player in my life. Someone honest with nothing to hide is what I am looking for. I don't have to find him anymore. Its easier not to find anything. Its easier to exist in the careful cocoon I have made for myself.

No comments:

Blog Archive