Search This Blog

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Oh he is

He said we needed to celebrate me getting a job. He took me to Chapella's. He said that I was very intelligent, but lack confidence. He said smart people are patient and like to hear what I have to say, stupid people are mean to me because they can be.
I told him when ever he tells me something like that, it's like he has given me a gift. A little key that unlocks hidden knowledge. Now I know, play it cool with the idiots.
Tomorrow is orientation. Tomorrow makes me nervous.
IT is butt cold out there. I have walked the dog twice, but I know I have to brave that stiff breeze again.
One more time.
I made tartar sause for the fish fillets. Daine said "better write it down mom."
several klausen dill pickles;chopped, dried onion, teaspoon of fresh garlic, teaspoon of honey,dash of lemon pepper, juice of one small lemon,and one cup of mayonaise. Oh Yeah!

No comments:

Blog Archive