Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bubble Bubble Toil and trouble --------20748


It's not better I wail and moan. I bitch, I digress I am annoyed. So I am sent to a Doctor Wood in Meridian that will look down my throat with a scope and decide if my esophagus is well enough, and my stomach digests quickly enough, if these things are determined they will operate.
I am not sure what it is called but they wrap the tube from my stomach to the throat around the stomach so it cannot back up anymore acid into my throat. Sounds lovely doesn't it?
If I qualify for this operation I will never throw up again. The downside is if you have to, it will sit in your gut, and can be very unpleasant. I will never burp again, I suppose I can figure out where that will go.
I can say, shit fuck stupid asshole, but I cannot say "fart" sometimes I am such a priss.
I don't know the down time if I get the operation, but I think I should get it, I have done everything the doctor has asked me and I am not better. Will I get to sleep on my back again? Will I get to have a glass of wine? How about Eggplant Parmesan? Garlic? Mexican food?

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

If it makes you feel any better, my friend's daughter had that done when she was little....like in kindergarten. I guess if it helps, it's worth it.

(((HUGS)))

Dusky Dawn said...

My oldest (fun with snails blog) Says they do it to baby's all the time in Nic-U where she works as an R.N. I hear there are more complications with older people like me. I still might not qualify, so I may not get the operastion.

Blog Archive