Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Afi puts a gray cast on everything

Tuesday, I go to school with the six year old. His diagnosis is Aspbergers and hyper active attention deficits. He is a pretty good kid, he doesn't respond well to change of plans. After school we went to the center (Where I work) and flew kites in the field, he was ecstatic he had never flown a kite before. I couldn't get him to quit dragging it on the ground. As most small children he was reluctant to roll up the string and try running with it again. When he got it up in the air, he kept running and this brought the kite down. All in all he had a blast.
I told him if there is wind we will try and fly them on Thursday. I have him two days a week for four hours each time.
The bad job review still hangs over my head and it's hard for me to be enthusiastic when they have marked me as a poor employee. They told me I am a few points above termination. I feel like anytime they will fire me.
They are not about facts, or making things work, they are about their opinions and blaming.

No comments:

Blog Archive