Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

what can be done about smug people


I know I should quit stewing about this. She is an asshole. She has her little degree, and she has her little cliche of people she hangs with, (all of them 30 years younger then her and very impressed with her) she has her power and her opinions.
I have such a hard time with injustice. I have a hard time when people see me incorrectly.
I am certain this job is going to end soon. I have tried to keep a positive attitude in spite of the bad review, I am doing my job better then ever, but the gray cast over everything doesn't go away. OOOH LET ME FIND A BETTER JOB SOON!!!
I think they are trying to wait me out, I got a surprise for them, I have no place to go, so I am clinging with sharp fingernails and teeth. They will have to fire me.
I would like to see some justice, but I have learned in life, that happens rarely, the insipid jerks in power go on and are well fed, the deserving hard working people continue to be misunderstood. Life isn't fair Mother said, she ought to know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's soooooooooo strangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Blog Archive