Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

What I don't like, why suffer in silence?


1)Adorable little kids who belt out heart wrenching songs their over zealous parents put them up to.
2)Sentimental twaddle sent to me in the form of "true" stories in my e-mail
3)Cancer awareness week, every freaking month. We are aware, we know, we have known someone, we know we know, shut the hell up already.
4)Lies about socialized medicine, lies about Obama's birth origins, LIES period!
5)People who forward crap without researching it first to make sure its true. All the fake snopes sights I cannot begin to count.
6)Every stupid touching e-mail forwarded to me, you know who you are!
7)people, especially family members who don't like me unless I can do what they want.
8) ungrateful irritating entitled people.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Thank you, Ms. G!

:0)

Dusky Dawn said...

What I want to know is how can people who are so stupid still have the ability to communicate on the internet?

Blog Archive