Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

I put on my bitch boots at the dr. office 26088

So, the famous Dr. Wood said that I have too much stomach acid, stomach nodules, Gerd, Acid Reflux, and a healing stomach ulcer.
She said she would like to explore allergy possibilities. I don't have trouble with allergies, we already know what is wrong with me, why don't we fix it? She didn't like that answer, and I noticed her looking at her watch and yawning. So I said in a last ditch attempt to get some of her attention, I have a sore throat, she handed me a throat lozenge and scooted me out of the office. I told her I was not going to see the allergist. Insurance has its limits stupid cow!
So I am at least better on the medication, perhaps it will continue to get better. I have a great dislike for this doctor's office.

1 comment:

Coach Mac said...

Geesh - my wife and I wrote about the same issue we had this week. So frustrating!

Blog Archive