Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Simple


I want to move back to the Oregon coast, or perhaps Washington.
When I dream; I dream big. I Think about a small cottage by the sea. I am not greedy, I don't need a large house, or fine car, I just need enough.
This wasn't how I planned things either, this being alone stuff. However I am not willing to settle, alone is better then settling. my company is predictable. I am the most honest person I have ever met, I would like someone around who has integrity like I do, and that off sense of humor, and the joy that I have even when things are shit, I can still see the good.
I constantly care about people, and I have the imagination to see how things can be, but no man has fit that plan, and I wonder about myself at times. I have been divorced 15 years, and the baggage is mostly gone, I don't think about the things I left behind, only the thankfulness I have for finally being free from the abuse and broken promises. When I was young I was very pretty and men wanted to acquire me, now that I am older, men my age would prefere to date woman my daughters' age. Men my age are hard to come by. The thing is, I like men, I always have. I have two fantastic brothers. And I think I am rambling! I like to talk. I tend to talk too much, I am working on the listening part. People have things to say and I want to know what it is. Other times I think... its all crap and I have better things to do, HA!
Picture this:
A stone cottage set back from the rocks, green ground; so green, you can't describe the many shades. Goats, and dogs and cats, and the sound of water crashing on those rocks.
A long walk on the beach every morning and the dogs running up ahead chasing the seagull. Me hoping the dog never catches a bird, because he tries.
I am thinking... of making soap and candles with all that goat milk and selling it in town, I want to create something beautiful, I want to make a living that doesn't require depending on a company's opinion of me, good or bad. I want freedom I guess. AND I think it is poached egg time, I fix the dog one every morning too.
They boy is still asleep, he probably will sleep till noon. I think he has grown 4 inches in one month, how do kids do that? It has to hurt to grow so much so fast!
He turned thirteen yesterday, and he is still a very nice kid to have around.

No comments:

Blog Archive