Search This Blog

Saturday, June 05, 2010

I have sinned greatly against all mankind 26198

But I didn't mean to!
I took out five totes of toys that the boy never played with since.. like 2oo6 or something and some of them were stuffed animals. But.. not Sherman the black sheep, or the bat, or dragon, or gecko frog, or the sea turtle. However apparently the others had sentimental significance that I was not aware of. He is thirteen and borderline goth, and how was I to know?
I re hauled the whole bedroom and put him to work, I threw out my large pale green rug,that's all about 17 years old, and my huge towering cat post with all the shelves and posts to scratch, and lots of other things, I traded desks with Daine. He got the big roll top and I got the old TV console from the sixties, that I like as a desk. And I got the kitties a flat scratcher and some new toys, and I am still cleaning. I had three beers, the new Henry's Summer Ale, and I dyed my hair a very wild red. I am going to bed now, thank you very much for your time.

No comments:

Blog Archive