Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Tuesday Afternoon----26143

I don't watch very much TV, I like "the good wife" and "bones" and that Cop show from California, it's after the CSI one with what's his name in it... see what I mean? That one has the Goth chick in it that knows everything. I don't like too many cop shows or morbid CSI shows, too damn many of them on TV in my opinion. I am the sensitive viewer.. I like Sci Fi or fantasy, a little action adventure sometimes, but nothing too gory.
I don't watch sports, I don't watch nascar, I don't care if people do, it certainly is a harmless pastime.
I like barbecue, at the apartments we have to use the gas grill, in my opinion that's just steaming the food, I like Cooking over hard wood the best, but briquette's will do in a pinch.
I usually have something with lots of veggies and tofu on it. Not going to inflict that on anyone else, I have meat issues... NO I am not a militant Vegetarian, I eat meat, I just don't as often. My son eats a lot of meat, I think it's good for kids.
For dinner, I had raw carrots, cherry tomatoes, avocado,yellow corn tortilla chips, and a few bing cherries.
Oh and a container of blueberry yogurt. Daine had the subway sandwich, and the rest of the stuff. HEY! I worked all day I wasn't interested in cooking a big dinner, especially after a visit to WALMART. The dreaded walmart, you know, its just anti-American.. walmart is. I was hoping to get in and out, but I got behind the "people of walmart" I cannot believe the people that shop there.The guy in front of me had a loaded down cart, I was looking at all the junk food thinking, that I would like to go home with him, mine had all health conscience stuff in it, Some meat, mostly veggies, tofu, yogurt. I did have a polish sausage in there, I like those, but my stomach doesn't like them, so I eat them rarely. Anyway the guy in front of me, looked like some gangster type, and I wasn't watching him, but all of a sudden he is beat red and taking stuff out of the cart and putting it back, the poor guy didn't have enough money, and he tried time and again to get the amount right. Eventually he had a number he could afford and payed and left, I felt bad for him, the line had gotten long behind me, and the cashier was sympathetic but trying to hurry him up. I have been there before many times, and I avoided looking at him to save face, I began to patiently look at the magazines on cellulose and fat movie stars, I was almost ready to hum a little tune.
My dog was happy to see me when I got home, the 13 year old was engrossed in a video game, and I interrupted it to enlist his help in carrying the few groceries.
Soon school will be out, and he is NOT going to sit on his behind all summer, I won't allow that.
The butterflies are out of their house, and the ladybug larvae are mostly legs up, I wrote and told insectlore.com they said they would send me more bugs, I think that's nice of them, I don't know why the lady bugs didn't make it, they have in the past.
I am going to park it on the couch with my silly dog and watch that CSI show with whats his name.. hope your evening is lovely.

No comments:

Blog Archive